Centreless grinding wheels are used in the grinding of bearings, bars, taps, drills and a range of auto parts.
The Noble range of resinoid centreless grinding wheels is designed for versatility in grinding materials of different hardness and size. They are ideal for difficult-to-grind material and provide free cutting, reduced dressing frequency, good form retention and excellent component finish. They are used in the grinding of components, predominantly in the automotive industry: where high productivity and precise surface finish are vital. Some industrial applications of centreless grinding wheels are:
- Bearings: Taper roller, bearing races and tracks.
- Bar manufacturers: Grinding bright bars etc.
- 500 * 150 * 304.8 / 305 mm
- 500 * 200 * 304.8 / 305 mm
- 500 * 250 * 304.8 / 305 mm
- 600 * 100 * 304.8 / 305 mm
- 600 * 200 * 304.8 / 305 mm
- Precision Grinding